1.Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy for the Treatment of Diabetic Foot Ulcers: A Health Technology Assessment. Ontario health technology assessment series. 2017;17(5):1-142.
2.Harrison LE, Giardina C, Hightower LE, et al. Might hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) reduce renal injury in diabetic people with diabetes mellitus? From preclinical models to human metabolomics. Cell Stress Chaperones. 2018;23(6):1143-52.
3. Irawan H, Semadi IN, Widiana IGR. A Pilot Study of Short-Duration Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy to Improve HbA1c, Leukocyte, and Serum Creatinine in Patients with Diabetic Foot Ulcer Wagner 3-4. ScientificWorldJournal. 2018;2018:6425857.
4. Kawecki M, Pasek J, Cieslar G, et al. Computerized planimetry evaluation of hyperbaric oxygen therapy in the treatment of diabetic foot. Adv Clin Exp Med. 2018;27(1):39-44.
5. Moradi Y, Baradaran HR, Djalalinia S, et al. Complications of type 2 diabetes in Iranian population: An updated systematic review and meta-analysis. Diabetes & metabolic syndrome. 2019;13(3):2300-12.
6. Babaniamansour S, Aliniagerdroudbari E, Niroomand M. Glycemic control and associated factors among Iranian population with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a cross-sectional study. Journal of Diabetes & Metabolic Disorders. 2020;19(2):933-40.
7. Izadi M, Kheirjou R, Mohammadpour R, et al. Efficacy of comprehensive ozone therapy in diabetic foot ulcer healing. Diabetes & metabolic syndrome. 2019;13(1):822-5.
8. Yazdanpanah L, Shahbazian H, Nazari I, et al. Incidence and Risk Factors of Diabetic Foot Ulcer: A Population-Based Diabetic Foot Cohort (ADFC Study)-Two-Year Follow-Up Study. International journal of endocrinology. 2018;2018:7631659.
9. Grigoropoulou P, Eleftheriadou I, Jude EB, et al. Diabetic Foot Infections: an Update in Diagnosis and Management. Current diabetes reports. 2017;17(1):3.
10. Perren S, Gatt A, Papanas N, et al. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy in Ischaemic Foot Ulcers in Type 2 Diabetes: A Clinical Trial. Open Cardiovasc Med J. 2018;12:80-5.
11. Parto Babaniamansour, Maryam Mohammadi, Sepideh Babaniamansour, et al. The Relation between Atherosclerosis Plaque Composition and Plaque Rupture. Journal of Medical Signals and Sensors. 2020;10.
12. Hitchman LH, Totty JP, Raza A, et al. Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy for Diabetic Foot Ulcers: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Ann Vasc Surg. 2018.
13. Babaniamansour P, Ebrahimian-Hosseinabadi M, Zargar-Kharazi A. Designing an Optimized Novel Femoral Stem. Journal of medical signals and sensors. 2017;7(3):170-7.
14. Vinkel J, Lohse N, Hyldegaard O. The clinical use of hyperbaric oxygen in the treatment of Danish patients with diabetic foot ulcers. Danish medical journal. 2019;66(2).
15. Kilicoglu OI, Demirel M, Aktas S. New trends in the orthopaedic management of diabetic foot. EFORT Open Rev. 2018;3(5):269-77.
16. Heyboer M, 3rd, Sharma D, Santiago W, et al. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy: Side Effects Defined and Quantified. Advances in wound care. 2017;6(6):210-24.
17. Howell RS, Criscitelli T, Woods JS, et al. A Perioperative Approach to Increase Limb Salvage When Treating Foot Ulcers in Patients With Diabetes. AORN J. 2018;107(4):431-40.
18. Babaniamansour S, Aliniagerdroudbari E, Afrakhteh M, et al. Can fasting plasma glucose replace oral glucose-tolerance test for diagnosis of gestational diabetes mellitus? Diabetology International. 2021.
19. Fagher K, Löndahl M. The impact of metabolic control and QTc prolongation on all-cause mortality in patients with type 2 diabetes and foot ulcers. Diabetologia. 2013;56(5):1140-7.
20. Hayes P, Alzuhir N, Curran G, et al. Topical oxygen therapy promotes the healing of chronic diabetic foot ulcers: a pilot study. Journal of wound care. 2017;26(11):652-60.
21. Oliveira N, Rosa P, Borges L, et al. Treatment of diabetic foot complications with hyperbaric oxygen therapy: a retrospective experience. Foot and Ankle Surgery. 2014;20(2):140-3.
22. Driver VR, Reyzelman A, Kawalec J, et al. A Prospective, Randomized, Blinded, Controlled Trial Comparing Transdermal Continuous Oxygen Delivery to Moist Wound Therapy for the Treatment of Diabetic Foot Ulcers. Ostomy/wound management. 2017;63(4):12-28.
23. Zhao D, Luo S, Xu W, et al. Efficacy and safety of hyperbaric oxygen therapy used in patients with diabetic foot: a meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials. Clinical therapeutics. 2017;39(10):2088-94. e2.
24. Leslie CA, Sapico FL, Ginunas VJ, et al. Randomized controlled trial of topical hyperbaric oxygen for treatment of diabetic foot ulcers. Diabetes Care. 1988;11(2):111-5.
25. van Netten JJ, Bus SA, Apelqvist J, et al. Definitions and criteria for diabetic foot disease. Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews. 2020;36(S1):e3268.
26. Wagner FW, Jr. The dysvascular foot: a system for diagnosis and treatment. Foot & ankle. 1981;2(2):64-122.
27. 6. Glycemic Targets: Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes-2019. Diabetes care. 2019;42(Suppl 1):S61-s70.
28. Huang ET, Mansouri J, Murad MH, et al. A clinical practice guideline for the use of hyperbaric oxygen therapy in the treatment of diabetic foot ulcers. Undersea Hyperb Med. 2015;42(3):205-47.
29. Kaya A, Aydin F, Altay T, et al. Can major amputation rates be decreased in diabetic foot ulcers with hyperbaric oxygen therapy? International orthopaedics. 2009;33(2):441-6.
30. Glik J, Cholewka A, Englisz B, et al. Thermal imaging and planimetry evaluation of the results of chronic wounds treatment with hyperbaric oxygen therapy. Adv Clin Exp Med. 2018.
31. Erdogan A, Duzgun AP, Erdogan K, et al. Efficacy of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy in Diabetic Foot Ulcers Based on Wagner Classification. J Foot Ankle Surg. 2018;57(6):1115-9.
32. Niroomand M, Babaniamansour S, Aliniagerdroudbari E, et al. Distress and depression among patients with diabetes mellitus: prevalence and associated factors: a cross‐sectional study. Journal of Diabetes & Metabolic Disorders. 2021.
33. Baroni G, Porro T, Faglia E, et al. Hyperbaric oxygen in diabetic gangrene treatment. Diabetes Care. 1987;10(1):81-6.
34. Golledge J, Singh TP. Systematic review and meta-analysis of clinical trials examining the effect of hyperbaric oxygen therapy in people with diabetes-related lower limb ulcers. Diabetic medicine : a journal of the British Diabetic Association. 2019;36(7):813-26.
35. Ennis WJ, Huang ET, Gordon H. Impact of Hyperbaric Oxygen on More Advanced Wagner Grades 3 and 4 Diabetic Foot Ulcers: Matching Therapy to Specific Wound Conditions. Advances in wound care. 2018;7(12):397-407.
36. Londahl M, Landin-Olsson M, Katzman P. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy improves health-related quality of life in patients with diabetes and chronic foot ulcer. Diabetic medicine : a journal of the British Diabetic Association. 2011;28(2):186-90.
37. Lobmann R, Zemlin C, Motzkau M, et al. Expression of matrix metalloproteinases and growth factors in diabetic foot wounds treated with a protease absorbent dressing. Journal of diabetes and its complications. 2006;20(5):329-35.
38. Jira M, El Omri N, Sekkach Y, et al. [Hyperbaric oxygen therapy in the treatment of diabetic foot: experience in the management of 80 cases at a department of internal medicine]. Pan Afr Med J. 2018;30:100.
39. Salama SE, Eldeeb AE, Elbarbary AH, et al. Adjuvant Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Enhances Healing of Nonischemic Diabetic Foot Ulcers Compared With Standard Wound Care Alone. The international journal of lower extremity wounds. 2019:1534734619829939.
40. Kessler L, Bilbault P, Ortega F, et al. Hyperbaric oxygenation accelerates the healing rate of nonischemic chronic diabetic foot ulcers: a prospective randomized study. Diabetes Care. 2003;26(8):2378-82.
41. Fagher K, Katzman P, Londahl M. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy reduces the risk of QTc interval prolongation in patients with diabetes and hard-to-heal foot ulcers. Journal of diabetes and its complications. 2015;29(8):1198-202.
42. Dhatariya KK, Li Ping Wah-Pun Sin E, Cheng JOS, et al. The impact of glycaemic variability on wound healing in the diabetic foot - A retrospective study of new ulcers presenting to a specialist multidisciplinary foot clinic. Diabetes research and clinical practice. 2018;135:23-9.
43. Andrews KL, Houdek MT, Kiemele LJ. Wound management of chronic diabetic foot ulcers: from the basics to regenerative medicine. Prosthetics and orthotics international. 2015;39(1):29-39.